– Make sure you secure your home and take care of all your obligations for your absence
– Make sure you eat a good breakfast on day of your trip, but not something that you have not tried before, because there is always the risk of intolerance or stomach disturbances, which is not the best for your journey
– Be well informed about the conditions, procedures and everything you need to know about your destination. Being well informed is always the best shield for most of the problems that may arise.
– Plan early on the day of departure for all the things you will need to have, especially if you have young children, pets, materials that need to be handled both by you and by the operator with special care.
– Consider of arriving early enough at the airport so that there is enough time for all the necessary procedures and still have some extra time to spend it just as you wish. Our belief is:
have as much time to be able to respond comfortably to all the necessary departure processes and to be able to cope with any incident that may arise.
– Beware of items prohibited by Greek and international regulations. Indicatively, we mention the following:
- Nail Files
- Poisonous Substances
- Corrosive Materials
- Explosive Substances
- Flammable materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Radioactive Materials
Leave your vehicle at our premises, and be certaint that it will have the care it needs. Get ready to have the experience of private transportation to the airport by a completely modern car fleet that is upgraded regularly, free of charge. Our personnel are highly qualified, and strictly apply all comfort and safety rules, for your transportation.